Home Warranty Programs
When it comes to the water, sewer and electric lines that run through your home, do you know the risks of unexpected repairs – and your responsibilities to cover the costs?
Normal wear and tear, such as leaky pipes, invasive tree roots and aging electric lines, can cause thousands of dollars in damage – and homeowners insurance often doesn’t cover these expenses.
As an OUC customer, you can minimize your risk by taking advantage of protection programs from American Water Resources of Florida (AWR), OUC’s exclusive home warranty protection programs partner.
Part of the largest publicly traded U.S. water utility company in the United States, AWR protects more than 1.4 million service lines nationwide and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Home Warranty Protection Programs for OUC customers include:
- Water Line Protection Program
- Sewer Line Protection Program
- Interior Electric Line Protection Program
- Power Surge Protection Program
- In-Home Plumbing Emergency Protection Program
By enrolling, you’ll receive:
- 24-hour customer support
- Prompt, quality service from professional contractors
- One-year warranty on repairs
- Convenient billing on your monthly OUC utility bill
- Affordable pricing
There are no claim forms to submit – and no deductibles. Once you’re enrolled, AWR takes care of everything with one convenient phone call – providing you peace of mind from costly, unexpected repairs.