Efficiency Delivered from OUC
Efficiency Delivered® provides up to $2,000 of energy and water efficiency upgrades in your home. A conservation specialist from OUC will determine which home improvements could save you the most money and then with your approval will arrange for a licensed contractor to perform the work. You receive professional installation from a trusted source and save instantly with contributions from OUC.
You only pay for your share of the cost for the selected improvements. If you qualify, you may spread payments over an interest-free period of up to 12 months on your utility bill.
From the attic to the back door, Efficiency Delivered® provides money-saving home improvements:
- Caulking and weather stripping
- Water flow restrictors
- Hot water pipe insulation
- Window film installation
- Toilet replacement
- Irrigation repairs
- Duct leak repairs
- Minor plumbing repairs
- Air filter replacement
Call 407-423-9018 in Orlando & Orange County or 407-957-7373 in St. Cloud & Osceola County for more information or to get started today!
Download the Efficiency Delivered Brochure
- Must have an active OUC account
- OUC account must be in good standing with a minimum of six months of history at the property where the measures will be performed
- Must be a single family home, townhome or condominium
- Must complete a free residential energy and/or water survey
- To be eligible for an energy improvement, the property must be located within OUC’s electric service territory
- To be eligible for a water improvement, the property must be located within OUC’s water service territory
- Financing options are available for qualifying customers