OUC operates its procurement and account payables departments together. OUC observes green and sustainable initiatives by encouraging electronic payments.
When participating in formal solicitations, please be aware that unauthorized contact by the bidder, their employees or subcontractors and any OUC Commissioner, Officer, Director or staff with the exception of the authorized procurement representative could disqualify them from further consideration.
- OUC has implemented the Procure to Pay (P2P) process by integrating the Procurement Department with Accounts Payable (AP). An enhanced AP functionality with Procurement has resulted in a new streamlined Procure-To-Pay initiative.
- Any notifications or documents for current or future solicitations are now available through our third party portal VendorLink.
- When participating in formal solicitations, please be aware that unauthorized contacts could disqualify a supplier.
- How to do Business with OUC
The following supplier guide is designed to promote interactions between you and the OUC - Procurement Department. This guide contains the information you will need in order to offer/sell goods and/or services to our Commission.
- Contractor Security Policy
OUC's policies on background checks, badges, alcohol and controlled substance abuse.
Documents & Forms
Frequently Asked Questions