Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to have electric or water service to enroll in Alerts?

The OUC outage and billing alerts programs are available to accounts with electric and water services only. Other OUC accounts such as waste water or garage are not eligible. All users with active accounts can receive current balance information via the BAL command.

FAQ Categories