ATTENTION: myOUC will be unavailable from Saturday, December 16 at 7:45 p.m. until Sunday, December 17 at 12:45 a.m. due to scheduled upgrades and efficiency improvements. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

How can I report energy or water theft?

You can report energy or water theft by using the online Report Utility Theft form or by calling 407-384-4019.

FAQ Categories