Windows Replacement Rebate Form
- Windows must be National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) certified and meet ENERGY STAR southern regionally-accepted standards:
- U-Factor of 0.4 or less
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) of 0.25 or less.
- Windows must have been purchased/installed within six months prior to applying for the rebate.
- Documentation to be emailed to email@example.com.
- Provide the invoice/receipt for the purchase of the windows.
Invoice must reflect:
- If you are a PCN contractor submitting for PCN point-of-sale rebate reimbursement, please be sure to also provide the OUC invoice, per the PCN guidelines.
Provide copy of NFRC window stickers.
Provide a list of window dimensions (optional).
- Separately itemized dimensions for each type of window installed, or
- Total square footage of windows installed