Duct Repair Rebate Form
- To qualify, ducts must be sealed with mastic or mastic with embedded Underwriters Laboratory (UL) approved duct tape on all accessible boots, joints and seams of the Air Duct System (ADS) in both the attic and in any accessible air handler closet. Any penetration of the ADS through the ceiling must be enclosed with a proper draft stop seal.
- Duct repair/replacement must have been purchased/installed within six months prior to applying for the rebate.
- Documentation to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide the invoice/receipt for the purchase of the duct repair.
- If you are a PCN contractor submitting for PCN point-of-sale rebate reimbursement, please be sure to also provide the OUC invoice, per the PCN guidelines.
- For repairs: Invoice must have a separately-itemized amount for each system repair and must reflect the method of repair used.
- For replacement: Invoice must have a separately-itemized amount for the new duct system, and include the type of system installed and how it was sealed.