Ceiling Insulation Upgrade Rebate Form
- To qualify, final insulation level must be R-30 or higher.
Ceiling insulation must have been purchased within six months prior to applying for the rebate.
Documentation to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide the invoice/receipt for the purchase of the ceiling insulation.
- Properties with an existing insulation value of R-30 or greater are not eligible for this rebate.
Invoice must list the following:
- If you are a PCN contractor submitting for PCN point-of-sale rebate reimbursement, please be sure to also provide the OUC invoice, per the PCN guidelines.
Provide a copy of the manufacturer's or retailer's product specification sheet.
For self-installation projects: Provide the receipt for the purchase of the ceiling insulation along with a copy of the coverage chart for the product. Also, provide a statement listing the initial R-value, final R-value, and square footage covered.
- Existing R-Value
- Final R-Value
- Total square footage of insulation installed
- Type of insulation installed.
To apply for our new home/new construction rebate please click here.