Customer Service Holiday Service
In observance of the holidays, OUC wants to make you aware of upcoming changes to our Customer Service schedule. On Thursday, December 23, the Orlando call and walk-in centers will be open from 7 a.m. to noon, and commercial customer service will be open from 7:30 a.m. to noon.
All OUC Customer Service call and walk-in centers will be closed:
- Friday, December 24
- Saturday, December 25
- Friday, December 31
- Saturday, January 1
Emergency Service Hotline
- To report a power outage or water trouble in Orlando/Orange County, call 407.823.9150 (24 hours)
- To report a power outage in St. Cloud/Osceola County, call 407.892.2210 (24 hours)
Customer Service By Phone
- For questions about your utility bill, to turn on/off or transfer service, and for tree trimming inquiries in Orange County, call 407.423.9018 Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- For questions about your utility bill, to turn on/off or transfer service, and for tree trimming inquiries in St. Cloud and Osceola County, call 407.957.7373 Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- To report street light problems, call 407.737.4222
- For water quality inquiries, call 407.823.9150 Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- For all other OUC departments, call 407.423.9100 Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Customer Service In Person
Customer Service Online