Solar Interconnection Form
Terms & Conditions
- Please complete all fields marked with an "*" in the following application.
- You will need to email copies of the following documents to email to email@example.com after submitting the form:
Before submitting an application make sure that all required fields are completed and information provided is correct and accurate. Incomplete applications can cause delays in interconnection. If there is missing information, an OUC Renewables representative will contact the contractor to get clarification.
The OUC Interconnection Agreement governs the requirements for the interconnection process. A copy of the OUC interconnection agreement can be found here.
Completion of this application signifies the installation of this system is in compliance with all requirements provided within the OUC Interconnection Agreement.
- Proof of Permit Approval
- Invoice/Proof of Purchase (itemized and signed by the customer/homeowner)
- One-Line Electrical Diagram (sealed and signed by a licensed professional engineer unless the system is FSEC certified)
- Proof of Insurance (if applicable)
*Interconnection can take up to 30 days from the receipt of a complete application.
Solar Installer Information
If you answered, "yes" to batteries in the above question, please enter quantity, model, kWh and cost in the fields below: